The Sunday Supper You’ve Been Waiting All Winter For
This Sunday, we’re going to be making a special take-home dinner for two or more. The dinner – our first Comfort Food Feast of 2021 – will be loaded with some of our favorite southern comfort foods, including chicken-fried steak and french fries with milk gravy. And it’ll be hot and ready to eat when you pick it up, as we’ll be cooking every dinner to order.
The Bellflower Comfort Food Feast will include:
- A generous serving of chicken-fried steak
- Bellflower’s Comeback Sauce (made from Duke’s mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon, chili and dry mustard)
- Over a pound of hand-cut Michigan french fries
- Two cups of our milk gravy served with cracked black pepper
- Bread pudding made from our Bellflower milk bread, served with bourbon creme anglaise
- Iceberg wedge salad served with blue cheese dressing
- A bottle of Aia Vecchia Lagone
This feast serves two or more people generously. And we’re only going to make 30 orders. So, if you didn’t get one of our Mardi Gras kickoff packages before they sold out last week, be sure to place your order early. Packages will be available for pickup between 5:00 and 7:00 on Sunday.
These packages are $84 with wine, $52 without, and can be ordered through our online shop. (The Aia Vecchia Lagone, a wonderfully full-bodied Tuscan blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Franc grapes, will go beautifully with this warm, filling feast.)