Based on the feedback we received on our Thanksgiving dinner packages, we’ve decided to up our game going into December. Whatever you’ll be celebrating, your friends at Bellflower have something special in store for you. Not only will we be bringing back Bellflower favorites, like our smoked Culver duck and collard greens, but we’re happy to announce that we’ll be partnering with chef Brandon Johns of Grange Kitchen and Bar on the preparation of sorghum cured and smoked pork collar hams straight from the farm in Utica, Michigan.
As it’s from Bellflower, you know it will be delicious.
Following are all of the menu details. All orders must be placed by 5:00 PM on Thursday, December 17.
- Whole, Sweet Tea-Brined, Hardwood Smoked Duck (approximately 5.5 lbs) and sides $120
- Brined, Cured, and Smoked Michigan Ham (approximately 4 lbs) and sides $120
- Black Angus Chateaubriand Beef Tenderloin Roast* (20 to 24 oz.) and sides $175
- Black Angus Tenderloin Fillets* (two 8 oz. steaks) and sides $98
- Vegetarian Side Dinner $60
- Creamed Collard Greens (32 oz.)
- Cheddar Grits (32 oz.)
- Mushroom Galette (1)
- Glazed Carrots (32 oz.)
- Pecan Sticky Buns (from Terry Bakery) (2)
[*All Black Angus beef is from Creekstone Farms, and will require cooking. All other items listed above are being sold ready-to-eat, and just require heating. Heating and cooking instructions will be included with all packages.]
When ordering, you will be asked to select a pickup time. Pickups will take place on December 23rd (11:00 to 7:00) and 24th (11:00 to 2:00).